hi welcome to Pigeon Banter please log in or register
hi welcome to Pigeon Banter please log in or register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BACK-UP SITE FOR PIGEON BANTER HELP 4 HEROS AUCTIONS

LIVE CHATHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 28 on Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:49 am
Latest topics
» vel calculater
SALE 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:19 am by gary

» SALE 3
SALE 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:14 am by lenwadebob

» SALE 2
SALE 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:12 am by lenwadebob

» SALE 1
SALE 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:10 am by lenwadebob

SALE 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lenwadebob

lenwadebob

SALE 3 Empty
PostSubject: SALE 3   SALE 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:14 am

The Auction will commence on SUNDAY 20th FEBRUARY and end on SUNDAY 27th FEBRUARY.

The Auction will be split into 3 separate Sales as a precaution against the possibility of the site crashing. In the event of this occurring, members are requested to go to https://pigeonbanter.board-directory.net/f1-help-4-heros-auctions where all the latest bidding information is being updated. Members are advised to click on this link and save to their “Favourites”. Please ONLY use this link in the unlikely event of this site going down.

Sale 3 = Lots 23 to 33 Commencing at 21:00 and ending at 20:59:59

THE 5 MINUTE RULE WILL BE IN OPERATION, and the site clock will be used to determine times. Any disputes will be dealt with by the Administrators (DOGEON, SMUDGER, lenwadebob), and their decision will be final. If anyone is unsure of how the 5 minute rule operates, please go to this link for an explanation. http://pigeonbanter.com/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1297177612/

THERE WILL BE NO PM BIDS ACCEPTED, AND NEW MEMBER WHO JOINED THE SITE AFTER 1st JANUARY 2011 WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND LOFT NUMBER TO AN ADMINISTRATOR (DOGEON, SMUDGER, lenwadebob) BEFORE THEY WILL BE ALLOWED TO BID.

All bids will commence at £20 per pigeon, (i.e. I youngster £20, 2 youngsters £40 etc) except where specifically stated by the donor, and bidding will be in increments of a minimum of £5 per lot

All bids to be placed on this thread. These will be updated on the FIRST post at regular intervals.

Buyer will be responsible for Arranging and Payment of Couriers for their purchase(s). No birds will be released until payment has been received.

WOULD ALL MEMBERS PLEASE REFRAIN FROM BANTER ON THE AUCTION THREADS,
AND JUST USE THEM FOR PLACING BIDS UNTIL AUCTION HAS ENDED - THANK YOU

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION AND HAPPY BIDDING

SALE 3

Lot 23
2 x 2011 youngsters Janssen van Breeman x De Klak, I wont be pairing up until mid Feb hope thats ok
Donated by John Bingham

Lot 24
6 x 2011 youngsters from my best ( an ex soldier who knows what it is all about)
Donated by Mark Pearce (Starting Bid £90) latest bid £100 eddieg46

Lot 25
2 x 2011 youngsters
Donated by jimbhoy29

Lot 26
2 x 2011 youngsters (1 from cheq hen bronze award winner and another from a 2nd section 320mls cheq hen paired to cheq c 11th section 320mls) hope these are of use . We do not mate up until first week end in March so birds are usually ready 2nd/3rd week April
Donated by Wullie latest bid £65 blue pied ck

Lot 27
A pair of later bred birds (matched for stock) this is a cause dear to my heart and buyers will get my best they can pick if they like. Y/Birds will be related to my no1 stock pair “Old Fella” when paired to the “Ellis Hen”. They have bred 3 x 1st sec 2x2nd sec at 576mls+ and many many others down from them.
Donated by Frank Dooman latest bid £100 mcclaff

Lot 28
2 x 2011 Roland Janssen youngsters probably ready mid March
Donated by fletch Latest Bid £40 astley

Lot 29
2 x 2011 youngsters. The youngsters will be ready towards the end of April 2011. One will be bred from my Eccles 2 bird winner from Tarbes (692 mile race), 6th section L, 361st open 2833birds National Flying Club. The other will be half sister or brother to my 4th section L 35th Open Tarbes (692 miles clocked on the day).
If anyone wishes to check some of my results in the National Flying Club, they can do so by looking on page 452 of The Homing World Stud Book 2010.
Donated by dekker (Derek Lawton) (Starting Bid £100) £100 BID - SMUDGER

Lot 30
6 x 2011 youngsters. These will be from my Show Racers.
Donated by John Bingham (Starting Bid £60)

Lot 31
2 x 2011 youngsters. These will be from the stock loft and will be from Direct Ronny De Dobbelaer, Staf Van Reets, or from my stock from Mark Bulled or Dennis Barrett. Mark Bulled (with his late father, Cecil) have won 5 LNRC up to Lerwick, and Mark in his own right has won the LSECC. Dennis Barrett has won his Section from every race point except Barcelona on the South and from every race point North through to Lerwick. The birds I have are from the very best stock birds from both fanciers and they are both personal friends of mine. Buyer to choose. Ready end of April.
Donated by GOONER. LATEST BID £40 DAISY

Lot 32
2 x 2011 youngsters
Donated by Simply The Best Latest Bid £40 cammy

Lot 33
1 x 2011 youngster. Soontjen.
SALE 3 Pedigreeforhelptheheros001-1

PICTURE OF THE YOUNGSTER
SALE 3 Helptheheroslot33
Donated by mickandjayde (Pentre Lofts) LATEST BID £30 daisy
Back to top Go down

SALE 3