hi welcome to Pigeon Banter please log in or register
hi welcome to Pigeon Banter please log in or register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BACK-UP SITE FOR PIGEON BANTER HELP 4 HEROS AUCTIONS

LIVE CHATHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 28 on Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:49 am
Latest topics
» vel calculater
SALE 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:19 am by gary

» SALE 3
SALE 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:14 am by lenwadebob

» SALE 2
SALE 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:12 am by lenwadebob

» SALE 1
SALE 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:10 am by lenwadebob

SALE 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lenwadebob

lenwadebob

SALE 1 Empty
PostSubject: SALE 1   SALE 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:10 am

The Auction will commence on SUNDAY 20th FEBRUARY and end on SUNDAY 27th FEBRUARY at 18:59:59

The Auction will be split into 3 separate Sales as a precaution against the possibility of the site crashing. In the event of this occurring, members are requested to go to https://pigeonbanter.board-directory.net/f1-help-4-heros-auctions where all the latest bidding information is being updated. Members are advised to click on this link and save to their “Favourites”. Please ONLY use this link in the unlikely event of this site going down.

Sale 1 = Lots 1 to 11 Commencing at 19:00 and ending at 18:59:59

THE 5 MINUTE RULE WILL BE IN OPERATION, and the site clock will be used to determine times. Any disputes will be dealt with by the Administrators (DOGEON, SMUDGER, lenwadebob), and their decision will be final. If anyone is unsure of how the 5 minute rule operates, please go to this link for an explanation. http://pigeonbanter.com/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1297177612/

THERE WILL BE NO PM BIDS ACCEPTED, AND NEW MEMBER WHO JOINED THE SITE AFTER 1st JANUARY 2011 WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND LOFT NUMBER TO AN ADMINISTRATOR (DOGEON, SMUDGER, lenwadebob) BEFORE THEY WILL BE ALLOWED TO BID.

All bids will commence at £20 per pigeon, (i.e. 1 youngster £20, 2 youngsters £40 etc) except where specifically stated by the donor, and bidding will be in increments of a minimum of £5 per lot.

All bids to be placed on this thread. These will be updated on the FIRST post at regular intervals.

Buyer will be responsible for Arranging and Payment of Couriers for their purchase(s). No birds will be released until payment has been received.

WOULD ALL MEMBERS PLEASE REFRAIN FROM BANTER ON THE AUCTION THREADS,
AND JUST USE THEM FOR PLACING BIDS UNTIL AUCTION HAS ENDED - THANK YOU

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION AND HAPPY BIDDING

SALE 1

Lot 1
2 x 2011 youngsters bred from a recent Irish National winner's parents out of the stock loft of Craggs Son and Grandson (Up North Combine)
Donated by craig05 LATEST BID £50 kwango

Lot 2
2 x 2011 youngsters. Wim moens, Sire Belg 2005 4394161 out of 2 top lines, the legendary "Baard" & top hen "627/99" who was mother of 1st Provincial Orleans 2005. Dam Belg 2006 4361490 g/daughter of “topkoppel” ,sister of “Grijsoog” 9 x 1st also sister to “Wim Andre” 23 x 1st. This pair has bred club winners for me.
Donated by DOGEON LATEST BID £40 PENTRE LOFTS

Lot 3
2 x 2011 early bred youngsters to race. Winner can come and pick from the race team or if they like I will pick for them. These youngsters will contain the blood of “THE OLD FELLA”
Donated by FrankDooman LATEST BID £70 DJW

Lot 4
2 X 2011 youngsters from second round. Before second round are weaned will upload pics and buyer can choose out of 2nd round. They will be Busschaerts, Janssens or Soontjens.
Donated by youngboy LATEST BID £50 Bells loft

Lot 5
2 x 2011 good ‘uns out of the Stock Loft
Donated by hotrod LATEST BID £65 BLACK W/F

Lot 6
1 X 2011 youngster from first round. I have just paired them up now, so barring accidents, it will be sired by a direct Des Coulter Grizzle cock from his No Surprise lines. That is all the information that I have. I have raced this yearling as a YB to 100 miles. The dam will be a yearling I have raced to 80 miles. She returned next day with a badly damaged leg and keel which now has a slight bump after healing. She is sired by a Mike Binne cock which had light training as a YB and was raced to 165 miles as a yearling. Mike lives in Banff in the far North of Scotland and does well in the SNFC National races. Her dam is from Liam Byrne who is starting to show in the Section F of the SNFC Nationals. Like the cock, she was lightly trained as a YB and raced to 129 miles, being due to lay for the last race of 165 miles, so stopped.
Donated by Kyleakin Latest Bid £20 carluke lad

Lot 7
1 x 2011 youngster off 1st club Ypres 2009 511miles on day x 2nd club 4th fed Hastings 483 miles on day 2009, a full brother to 1st Hastings fed winner 2009 also 1st fed Leicester 2008. THE GRAND SIRE OF THE YOUNGSTER WAS 1ST NORTH SEC RENNES 661 MILES BY 5 1/2 HOURS AND 125TH OPEN SNFC SIRE OF 3 1ST FED WINNERS AND 29TH OPEN SNFC CLERMONT. THE GRAND DAM IS DAUGHTER OF 58TH OPEN 580MILES LIEGE X HALF BROTHER TO 5TH OPEN SNFC LILLE AND 6TH OPEN CHENOISE 658MILES
Donated by walterbmasson LATEST BID £70 harry h

Lot 8
2 x 2011 youngsters off my sprint/middle distance birds. Choice from Ronny De Dobbelaer, Roland Janssens and my special family,
Donated by BLACK W/F LATEST BID £60 kieran g

Lot 9
2 x 2011 youngsters off my Distance Birds Choice from Jan Thaellens, Jos Thones or my 2 national families
Donated by BLACK W/F LATEST BID £75 spurs

Lot 10
2 x 2011 youngsters from the Stock Loft
Donated by P Charlton LATEST BID £40 BIG PETE

Lot 11
2 x 2011 youngsters. Buyer can pick from first round of youngbirds.
Donated by STB LATEST BID £65 MAD MICK
Back to top Go down

SALE 1
Page 1 of 1