hi welcome to Pigeon Banter please log in or register
hi welcome to Pigeon Banter please log in or register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BACK-UP SITE FOR PIGEON BANTER HELP 4 HEROS AUCTIONS

LIVE CHATHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 28 on Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:49 am
Latest topics
» vel calculater
SALE 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:19 am by gary

» SALE 3
SALE 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:14 am by lenwadebob

» SALE 2
SALE 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:12 am by lenwadebob

» SALE 1
SALE 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:10 am by lenwadebob

SALE 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lenwadebob

lenwadebob

SALE 2 Empty
PostSubject: SALE 2   SALE 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:12 am

The Auction will commence on SUNDAY 20th FEBRUARY and end on SUNDAY 27th FEBRUARY at 19:59;59

The Auction will be split into 3 separate Sales as a precaution against the possibility of the site crashing. In the event of this occurring, members are requested to go to https://pigeonbanter.board-directory.net/f1-help-4-heros-auctions where all the latest bidding information is being updated. Members are advised to click on this link and save to their “Favourites”. Please ONLY use this link in the unlikely event of this site going down.

Sale 2 = Lots 12 to 22 Commencing at 20:00 and ending at 19:59:59

THE 5 MINUTE RULE WILL BE IN OPERATION, and the site clock will be used to determine times. Any disputes will be dealt with by the Administrators, (DOGEON, SMUDGER, lenwadebob) and their decision will be final. If anyone is unsure of how the 5 minute rule operates, please go to this link for an explanation. http://pigeonbanter.com/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1297177612/

THERE WILL BE NO PM BIDS ACCEPTED, AND NEW MEMBER WHO JOINED THE SITE AFTER 1st JANUARY 2011 WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND LOFT NUMBER TO AN ADMINISTRATOR (DOGEON, SMUDGER, lenwadebob) BEFORE THEY WILL BE ALLOWED TO BID.

All bids will commence at £20 per pigeon, (i.e. I youngster £20, 2 youngsters £40 etc) except where specifically stated by the donor, and bidding will be in increments of a minimum of £5 per lot.

All bids to be placed on this thread. These will be updated on the FIRST post at regular intervals.

Buyer will be responsible for Arranging and Payment of Couriers for their purchase(s). No birds will be released until payment has been received.

WOULD ALL MEMBERS PLEASE REFRAIN FROM BANTER ON THE AUCTION THREADS,
AND JUST USE THEM FOR PLACING BIDS UNTIL AUCTION HAS ENDED - THANK YOU

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION AND HAPPY BIDDING

SALE 2

Lot 12
2 x 2011 youngsters. These will be from the stock loft and will be from Direct Ronny De Dobbelaer, Staf Van Reets, or from my stock from Mark Bulled or Dennis Barrett. Mark Bulled (with his late father, Cecil) have won 5 LNRC up to Lerwick, and Mark in his own right has won the LSECC. Dennis Barrett has won his Section from every race point except Barcelona on the South and every race point North through to Lerwick. The birds I have are from the very best stock birds from both fanciers and they are both personal friends of mine. Buyer to choose. Ready end of April.
Donated by lenwadebob LATEST BID £40 DAISY

Lot 13
2 x 2011 youngsters they will be either Maurice Verheyes or from our good distance family, all from the Stock Loft. Not sure when we will be pairing up, probably start of February.
Donated by Boxer (Dai & Rob Beynon) Latest Bid £65 DOGEON

Lot 14
2 x 2011 youngsters. The buyers can have a choice of strains ,distance to include Dordin, Jan Polder, Eric Fox, these will be crosses of these strains.
For the more sprint middle distance fancier, there are Flor Engels ,Van Loon, again probably crossed.
Donated by Cloudview
LATEST BID £50 FRANKDOOMAN

Lot 15
2 x 2011 youngsters, they will be bred from Frank Sheader soontjens x Mick Betts soontjens
Donated by WELSH WIZARD LATEST BID £40 NORTH WALES NOVICE

Lot 16
2 x 2011 youngsters. These youngsters should be ready to leave me in Early March.
The sire will be a dark pied cock 6428 which is a son of a very good racing cock which won at all distances to 500 miles. The dam of 6428 is my second section Alencon Hen (approximately 560 miles).
The dam of the youngsters is 6434 a full sister to the Alencon Hen.
So the breeding is aunt mated with nephew. It is likely that both youngsters will be dark pieds.
The pair were mated together in 2009 and I raced 2 hens from them last year.
Both had all races to Eastbourne as yearlings in 2010. Eastbourne is approximately 400 miles to me.One of the hens won 1st club 3rd federation Eastbourne.
Donated by deansbury. LATEST BID £55 MAD MICK

Lot 17 (additional info from bluebar1 18th Feb)
2 x 2011 youngsters. March bred from distance stock. (1y.b) from sires side :karens girl 1st west sect 1st open Reims ,590 miles. Dams side: ulrika 5 times a winner at 500miles. These are direct Son and Daughter from this pair of pigeons which will be paired together, from Stuart Mullan Port Glasgow and Dennis Dall Ladybank. (1y.b. ) from sires side 1st west sect 17th open Le Ferte Bernard 550 miles. Dams side 1st west sect 9th open Reims 550 miles. These are direct son and daughter from winning pigeons of J&I Alston and W.Davidson & Son.
Donated by bluebar1 latest bid £50 djw.

Lot 18
2 x 2011 youngsters
Donated by PJC Latest Bid £40 VALKYRIE

Lot 19
2 x 2011 youngsters. I have a few well bred distance birds in my stock loft also some really well bred sprinters.
Donated by ALF LATEST BID £40 SPURS

Lot 20
2 x 2011 They will be martha van Giel x John Dukes Jan Aardens.These birds bred Jim Goutts 18th open young bird national 2010
Donated by Spider Rowley (Ian Rowley and lives in Prestonpans, East Lothian) via WELSH WIZARD. latest bid £60 welsh wizard

Lot 21
1 x 2011 youngster. The buyer can have one direct from the stock loft and can chose which family either a Gaby, SVR, Ron Williamsons, or one from our new winner strain. (In the last couple of years we have been buying in a selection of birds in which are either from big winners or have been good racers or breeders of big winners. These are a mixture of strains but all have one thing in common super winning genes).
Donated by john@formula 1 lofts LATEST BID £45 boxer

Lot 22
2 x 2011 youngsters from Chris Vasey & Son “The Loftus Wizard” 25 x 1sts this past season. These will be a pair from soontjens or his Chris Clearbaut familys. Buyers choice
(See BHW Vol 82, No 7036, 17th Dec 2010, Page 70 for the quality of the youngsters on offer)
LOFTUS HS 2010 POINTS AND PRIZEWINNERS LIST 23 LOFTS
MOST POINTS HIGHEST PRIZEWINNER 2010 C VASEY & SON
1,C VASEY & SON.15 x 1st-9 x 2nd- 12 x 3rd- 12 x 4th- 9 x 5th- 7 x 6th.
2, LOCKER & BRECKON 6 X 1st- 12 x 2nd- 6 x 3rd- 7 x 4th- 9 x 5th- 8 x 6th.
3, K & M ARKLESS 3 X 1st- 1 x 2nd- 2 x 3rd- 1 x 4th - 2 x 5th- 3 x 6th
4, JAN BAILES & FAMILY 2 x 1sts

OLD BIRD INLAND AVERAGES LOCKER & BRECKON 140 POINTS
RUNNERS UP C VASEY & SON 98 POINTS
CHANNEL AVERAGES C VASEY & SON 20 POINTS
RUNNERS UP K & M ARKLESS 14 POINTS
YOUNG BIRD AVERAGES C VASEY & SON 112 POINTS
RUNNERS UP K & M ARKLESS 19 POINTS
COMBINES AVERAGES C VASEY & SON 230 POINTS
RUNNERS UP LOCKER & BRECKON 161 POINTS
INLAND CHANNEL YB TOTAL POINTS
C VASEY &SON 230 POINTS
LOCKER & BRECKON 161 POINTS
K & M ARKLESS 41 POINTS

WEDNESDAYS CLUB HIGHEST PRIZEWINNER
1,C VASEY & SON 8 X 1st 8 X 2nd 8 X 3rd
2, JAN BAILES & FAMILY1 X 1st 1 X 2nd 1X 3rd
3, R & D HOOD
CHRIS-VASEY SILVER MEDAL

There will be a retainer of £60 for this Lot.
Donated BY Chris Vasey & Son via BLACK W/F
LATEST BID £100 bellslofts
Back to top Go down

SALE 2
Page 1 of 1